Sunday, June 24, 2007

Where do I start trading FOREX? -

What website? Is FOREX just currency? errr and anything I m not smart enough to ask.... Thanks! I totally agree with Blanston. Freedomrocks has the best system for trading the forex. I started with $10,000.00 on 12th october 2006 and my account on 3rd december is $17,146.65 Blanston and 4xmoneytrain hit the nail on the head. The FreedomRocks trading system eliminates the guesswork. The company also just introduced a major player. The new broker is GFT (Global Forex Trading), and they are recognized highly among the Forex community. It s so awesome earning interest on 400 times my money. And don t say your not smart because before FreedomRocks I, and many others, hardly knew what Forex meant. And honestly I still know very little, however, I do know that this system makes money! If you want me to be your personal coach I would love to help. Feel free to call me anytime. Best Regards Chris Thomas 541-554-8140 www.simple4xinvesting.com You can try the answers above but I have found it at www.freedomrocks.com/19768. It is the right way to do forex believe me I have tried 4x made easy and premiere trade and they can not hold a candle to what this company offers as far as the product is concerned. Good luck in your search but you have found it here. PS this is not my site. But this very company has turned my 3000 into 6792 in 63 days for me. Yes it is real money. And it works just like they say. Hi, i suggest a great site with plenty of Issues related to your Investing and everything around it. it also provide clear and accurate answer to many common questions. http://investing.sitesled.com/ I am sure that you can get your answers in this website. Good Luck and Best Wishes! You can actually trade currency on FOREX.com. But some brokerage offer better flexibility and commission rates, such as interactivebrokers.com Try sncfx.com. They are very helpful and have a great platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment