Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Can Forex Killer be used on its own to decide trades ? -

I am nervous trying to decide when to enter trades so would Forex Killer help? i do very well on paper trades. It s a common problem to be a bit nervous when you are new. You will get used to it. When I first started in the bank on my first job, I was so nervous, I thought I would have a breakdown and it wasn t even my own money. Using Forex Killer would help you in your decisions. I use it myself and I like the software very much since I bought it 2 months ago. Use it to confirm your decisions or to help you zero down your choices. Forex Killer has helped a lot of people but I don t really think you should depend on it alone. But I know some people who do and they have also done well. I ld be interested if you had a good strategy with the killer system? I like it so far but have only paper traded. Report Abuse the outcome of currency pairs in forex trading is so volatile you can never rely on any of these signallers. you may check your options in this site. instead of robotic/computerised tippers, they provide their traders with Real, Human advisors called a personal Account Service manager who is actually an expert in the field of forex trading to be your mentor, adviser, friend and trading partner and can give expert personal advises, tricks and strategies for you to become successful in your trading activities. with no software to download, you can immediately trade upon signing in and your personal Account Service manager can trade with you until you get familiar with their system. moreover, they can set your Take Profit and Stop Loss rates so you can gain unlimited profits but lose only your defined amount just in case. more of the benefits traders enjoy can be viewed from the site. Many trader call it scam because use it to decide trade, It s not gonna work. U should add other thending indicator to to confirm forex killer software Most definitely not. You ll need to at least have some experience in Forex trading before you rely solely on any one trading tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment