Saturday, June 23, 2007

Does Automated Forex Cash actually work ? -

Has any one used this software and made consistent profit from currency trading? Never used it myself, but you can look for reviews about it on reviews websites like http://www.forextopten.com/ . I bought it last week and I have tried 7 days of trading on paper. So far looks good and I have made a lot of quot;paperquot; money. I probably need to test at least 30 days before I would do real trading. It is very simple to use and any newbie would have no problem trading forex. However, for me I kind of feel uncomfortable that I have to use it as a totally automated system. There is no place for me to use my own judgement etc. I guess it is intended as an automated system for forex trading and more suitable for a new comer or busy person who would rather leave it to the system. it may work in some ways but with a highly volatile market it s goodness cannot be put to real good use. seldom would it give you favorable result the way you want it. i would still opt for the human touch. live, human advice from an expert forex trader is a lot better than any robotic or computerised signal tippers. check your options in this site. here you can have a live person as your personal Account Service manager to guide you, teach you the best techniques you need and work with you in your first trading activities until you get familiar with the system and you can be left to work on your own. he/she is actually an expert in the field of forex trading and will be your mentor, adviser, friend and trading partner. he/she can give expert advises, tricks and strategies to become successful in your trading activities based on actual, real experiences and years of trading. My advice is don t try it! Foreign exchange market is very unpredictable. The trend can also persist for long time. If Warren Buffett can bet wrong on currency one time, I don t think an average investor should bet on currency. www.bigsurfund.com 1) No. 2) No.

No comments:

Post a Comment