Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Anybody has experience with Forex online transactions? -

I actually want to start a business with Forex but have no idea if it deserves my time put into learning stuff and also the safety of my investment. Please give me some tips on this Yes, I trade margin FX. It is NOT safe. You need to educate yourself, learning how the market works, how to do technical (and fundamental) analysis and then ensure you can emotionally deal with trading. Knowing a lot does not make you a good trader if you can not cope with it psychologically/emotionally. Do it gradually. Open an account, do a bit of trading, see how you go, then increase it if you get good results. I use Tricom, but they may not be well placed for you. They have offices in various countries. trading in the foreign exchange is most of the time rather simple and plain sailing, however it can be risky if you are looking for big profits, I suggest you read as much on the subject and find good articles before doing it, one free resource site I particularly like is this : http://umgarticles.atspace.com/forex-tra...

No comments:

Post a Comment