Saturday, June 23, 2007

Does Automated Forex Cash actually work ? -

They claim that Automatic Forex Cash can run on autopilot. If so, it will be suitable for new comers who don t like the learning curve for forex trading. Anyone who has used this, please share your experience. http://www.automatedforexcash.info I did buy this a few days ago when they launched it on the recommendation of my friends who had a chance to test it out. So far I have only done paper trades (no real trades yet) and the results are good. In fact, I would have made some money if I played real trades. It is very easy and really simplified. It s more or less automated. Not much thinking needed. For now, it works well according to my friends. I just hope it continues to do so. Nothing as promised. It gives alerts,cannot autotrade. Claims 20 mins/week needed to make big money. U wont get many signals in 20 min. One min buy next min sell. Hardly realistic when it is supposed to work best 4 1H timeframe. No seller contact address. Zero customer support. Save your money. Report Abuse i have only done their practice acct system and now learning more with their other teaching ports...b4 i put my money on the line i want to know what i am doing...markets are volital and you can lose or win very fast... can someone expalin what auto forex is all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment