Saturday, June 23, 2007

What is forex automoney actually work? -

Anyone know about forex automonay? Is it scam? If someone joined, please describe what is forex automoney actually work? Join as trial membership, then pay real membership fee per month after trial, is it.....????. I used to be skeptical on the autopilot approach to forex. But lately there are many sophisticated software systems that came out and I have to say I am impressed. So far I have paper traded on 3 of these software and they are giving good results. In fact, I m been trading on Forex Killer and I have made some money since I started. I don t know about automoney but I tend to be less keen on memberships. I would rather generate my own figures. The beauty about this is new comers can now trade reasonably well without having to go through all the learning process like we did in the old days. check your options in this site instead. this is a very legitimate, reliable site being considered one of the leaders in forex trading. they don t provide robotic signallers or tippers, instead, they will provide a real, live person expert in forex trading to guide you, teach you all you need to know and even trade with you until you get familiar with their trading system. Of course it s a scam. I looked at their web site. They do not identify themselves. They do not include the NFA and CFTC required disclosures. The claims are totally unrealistic. If this really worked, why are they offerring to sell it to you for 4.95? Never used it, but you can try to read reviews on it on review websites like http://www.forextopten.com/ or http://www.topforexeducation.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment