Sunday, June 17, 2007

Is there a Forex Trading indicator that shows ldquo;in real timerdquo; how many pairs are being traded? -

Is it possible for one to manipulate the price of a currency pair by selling or buying a huge amount? I don t want to buy a huge lot and the price goes down because my own trade made it go down. I don t want my own trade to change the price trend because if I buy more than is actually being traded on the market, it more likely will go in the opposite direction I want it to go. If you are placing your trades with a market maker, then large trades may have a significant impact. If on the other hand you are placing trades with a broker that is operating STP unless your trades are unusually large they will likely cause little impact. Since the forex market has no central exchange, there really is no way to know accurately how many or what pairs are being traded globally at any given moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment