Saturday, June 23, 2007

I want to go into Forex trading, can anybody please give me sound and practical advice on how I can succeed? -

I would like to know how I can use the currency pair prices as a guide to buying and selling a position and which currency pair(s) I should focus on and when is the best time to trade the European and U.S. FX markets using GMT time. And if you can direct me to good sites that can help me in my FX trading, thanks for your assistance. My favorite websites on Forex are: www.babypips.com/ www.forexpeacearmy.com/ www.forextopten.com/ www.forexfactory.com/ They could probably help you out. About the best time to trade Forex you can check this article: http://www.forextopten.com/best-hours-to... Good luck Here are some very good and respected sites for forex and how to trade : http://www.babypips.com/ http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/ Babypips is good to learn how to use the charts and tie it all in and how to trade and so on. forexpeacearmy.com gives signals for news. it is free and it is respected as being corrrect an awful lot of the time. If you need a broker, I would suggest http://www.irishforex.com because they are backed by gaincapital.com who are leaders in their field. Risk control and discipline. I have been trading forex now for going into my 5th year. I have made mistakes and I have learned a lot of lessons. Of all the things I have learned the lessons that made the biggest difference for me is those focused on keeping risk under control (no more than 2-5% risk in any one trade). The market is leveraged enough (on average 100:1) where if you take care of the risk the profits will take care of themselves. Like the other respondants have said there are dozens of indicators and sites out there to help you learn strategies, systems, and even provide you with access to a dealer. Unfortunately, none of these alone will make you succeed unless you can execute the system,strategy, etc with discipline and your risk control . If you don t you will be among the 85% of forex traders that start out trading this market, blow up their first account and never trade again. Everything you need to learn is also available to everyone by way of a free hands-on training. Investment and free training in the Forex business http://iqmoney.blogspot.com/ Hello, my name is Kyle and I am one of the senior brokers at InterBank Group. There are an almost infinite number of quot;indicatorsquot; that one could use to determine whether to buy or sell a currency pair. Some adhere solely to fundamentals; interest rate decisions, non-farm payroll, etc. Others adhere solely to the technicals; candlestick formations, support and resistance, Fibonacci retracement, etc. As a beginner fx trader, you should probably focus on the quot;majorsquot;; the eur,aud,gbp,jpy,cad,nzd, and the chf paired with the usd. These pairs are a little more predictable than the cross-currencies. The most volatile, or opportune, time in the forex market is between 3:00 am est-11:00 est, accounting for the Asian, London, and U.S. news sessions, which is what really drives this market. I hope I answered your questions, and if you would like to speak further, feel free to email me at kyle@interbankgroup.com or call at 800-960-8020 x121. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment