Monday, June 25, 2007

How can I trade Forex Market without losing? -

Well I will like to know you re doing this without losing a cent. you can t. you will risk money everyday. Don t beleive anyone that says otherwise. tba To get the right answers you have to ask the right questions. The question should be, quot;How can I trade Forex successfully?quot; Everyone who trades Forex successfully has had and will have a losing trades. In Forex, as in all trading in all markets, if you cannot deal with losing trades you will not make money. I wish you good fortune in your Forex trading. You could just use a demo account but they don t earn you anything either. I would suggest using a forex system such as quot;Forex Autopilotquot; to copy the success that other forex millionaires have already had. After using Forex Autopilot, I ve never made a bad trade in about 6 months which is pretty good going if you ask me. I found this system at http://www.fxsystemscompared.com/rev_for... Hope this helps? If you want to trade forex market without lossing then u want to invest some amount if you want get only profits,Now i am using a uatomated software which stops in loss and proceeds in profit.It is a like a robot.Just you need to set before starting trade in account then all robot do it for you.If want more details on my robot see my blog it s not possible , i don t trade my own but i let forex manaed account to trade for me , with them for more than 3 months , take a look It s possible, if you trade on a demo account, you ll never lose money, but you won t make money either. Hey! no how you will lose your money.But i will advise you to get forex trading tutorials is almost free on the net. To know more about forextrading Please feel free to visit http://learnmoreon.com/forextrading/ Hey! no how you will lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment