Friday, March 23, 2007

Who has the best Forex trading signal tha has around 98% accuracy? -

Please help I am new to the forex trading. Who has the best Forex trading signal tha has around 98% accuracy? Who is the best forex broker in reliable forex trading signals No such animal living. However, if one can be just 60% accurate and he adopts sound trading principles, he can already earn from his trading. Anyone can learn to do it, himself, given the proper training. Investment and free training in the Forex business http://iqmoney.blogspot.com/ There are plenty software programs out there that you can use. The signals that come back can be confusing. I rely on one that gives me a plain YES or NO and I ve reviewed it here as I am using it myself . http://forexstockwinner.blogsp... Report Abuse I can do that!! Follow the trend Maybe God, but I don t think he trades Forex. I could give you a few services that are about 98% inaccurate. Maybe you could just do the opposite of what they recommend. No, but seriously, there are no services that have a 98% accuracy. If they had that level of prediction they would not need to offer there system to us. They could simply trade it themselves and in about 2 months they would own all the money in the world. You would be quite fortunate if you found one that could provide 70% accuracy. Most are 50% because they are just flipping a coin and selling you the results. Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment