Wednesday, March 14, 2007

How many of you think that forex is going to control the future of the world? -

As it is the ROI is reaching more than 5% everyday. Considering the current economic upgradations in almost all nations across the world, do you think that forex investments are going to reap the best results? I think that Forex will have some interesting ramifications on the geopolitical power shifts that may happen sooner rather than later. There is no way that the USD will ever be the universal currency. I would not be surprised if the USD loses its position as the currency with which all oil transactions occur. I can see the EUR as becoming a more dominant currency and I can also see the oil rich countries in the Middle East establishing their own version of the EUR. Now that the USD and CAD are near parity perhaps we will all be learning what a loonie is. Paul I think in the future there will be more amp; more investors trading forex. Report Abuse I think in the future there will be more amp; more investors trading forex. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment