Monday, March 19, 2007

For a forex trading beginner, can we just rely on a signal service ? -

If so, please share with me what is a good service. I used to subscribe to a service paying a fee every month. In fact I tried 3 different ones. One made some money for me for a while but I lost in the other two. So it depends on which service you choose. Why not get software to generate these signals and test to see if they give good results? It is much cheaper. Forex Killer is one such software. finding a good forex service can be hard at times, theres a lot of so called companys that end up scaming you in the end, heres a site great site that does reviews on all the sites and has blogs of personal experiences from people who trade forex with diffrent broker. www.forexpeacearmy.com as far as charting is concerned i would go with Ensigns software they have the best charting packages. 40.00 bucks a month isnt bad at all. hope this helps Hello, Sorry but I personally prefer to invest in my own Forex trading education rather than relying on a signal service. I wouldn t want my profits to be dependent on someone else. If the signal service closes down or starts charging exorbitant prices, I would have to start from scratch again. The answer is no and I run the cheapest service there is, I know this too because I have checked. I do not want you to subscribe to my service unless you do the following; Read my entire website. Attend my free webinars. Set up my free trend indicators Listen to my free audio library Read All of my technical articles on the website Ask questions. Be willing to papertrade or trade microlots with a stop order for 6 months. Then you are welcome to subscribe for $19.95 per month. After broker rebates it could be less. Good Trading Mark Mc Donnell www.forexearlywarning.com Hi Sat Tin, I personally do not rely on a signal service for my foreign trading. I actually use the hints and tips that I receive from the free newsletter at http://www.forex-trader-basics.us to be very helpful with my forex analysis. Good luck to you! Focus more on fundamentals than technical analysis. Economic news analysis is what moves the markets. Here is a free site that shows what has happened after economic news releases: http://www.forexnewspatterns.com visit the http://www.forexupdate.biz Some good advice and guides here: http://www.estocktrades.info

No comments:

Post a Comment