Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Any forex system that concentrates on capital preservation ? -

After losing some money on forex trading, I refused to give up. I reasoned that there must be a system where I can make profits without losing my capital in forex trading. Asked around and someone recommended Lethal Forex System which is supposed to be a quot;Money Making System Without Losing Your Trading Capitalquot; I was very interested in the quot;100% Capital Preservationquot; aspect. As we are not speculating into trades with the quot;hopequot; of it moving, you ll not be losing any of your capital amount invested. It is extremely easy to learn and does not need experience. Capital preservation is very important for something so risky like forex. I lost a lot in my forex trading when I first started and didn t understand leverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment