Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Which, if any, are the best Forex Trading courses you can take online? -

I want to learn more about Forex Trading and there are so many courses at different prices I don t know which to choose. Does anyone have any experience of these courses? Can you recommend one? I was also asked this in a survey ( http://www.askdatabase.com/campaigns/?af... ) so I await the results of that too.. Thanks for your help. I would have to recommend www.fxcm.com. I started using them a few years ago and they get better all the time. They have free advice plus free and pay courses. I found that everything that I needed was given for free on their web site. Charts, Trading station, webinars, classes all for free, plus you can open a micro account when you are ready for as little as $25. I have tried alot of systems and they have been the best I have seen so far. Good luck i guess there s no better way to learn forex online than having a live, one-on-one tutorial from an expert forex trader through a leading forex trading site. the following site will lead you to one of the leaders in today s forex trading business. by opening any of their accounts- mini($100), gold($500), platinum($5K) or vip($10K)- they will provide you a personal Account Service Manager to be your mentor, consultant and trading partner as well with whom you can talk live via phone, email or chat and discuss the basics as well as all the necessary tools and analyses required to project currency trends. btw, the higher account you open would entitle you to better trading privileges. much more you will enjoy if you are a frequent trader dealing in larger volumes. all the best. If you re looking to get trading in forex, there s a free beginners guide you can download at http://www.forexfromscratch.com - it shows you the 5 steps you need to take to start profiting from forex without losing any money. As for a quot;coursequot;, the best one I ever saw was one called Forex Brotherhood which is a monthly membership program that is hosted by a 20 year forex veteran. You get all sorts of books, systems, videos and other content which will help you get trading as quickly as possible. You can see a full review of it at http://www.fxsystemscompared.com/rev_for... Hope this helps? I saw this page it has several forex courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment