Thursday, March 22, 2007

Anyone trade forex and lose all his money, tell me your strory. How are they that you learn from , forex ? -

Lots of people lose all their money gambling. Most of them never learn anything and lose it all again as soon as they get some more money. Forex trading is gambling and the house percentage always wins in the end. AS AN ADVISOR WE DON T LOSE MONEY ANY WAY U CAN MAKE MONEY IN FOREX MARKET BY CONCENTRATING ON ECONOMY OF JAPAN amp; USA. LASO TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF CHARTS PARTICULARLY HOURLY CHART IS SURELY A WAY TO SUCESS I started treading forex 8.5 years ago. it took me a 8 years before I so my 1-st profit. do not give up. there is a way to do it. contact me for advise. forfx@yahoo.com I did. but tell you what, once you get the hang of it, it will be alright. The lesson is don t be greedy, stubborn and be sure to analyse each mistake made.

No comments:

Post a Comment