Monday, March 19, 2007

Is anyone using Freedom Rocks system to trade Forex? -

How long have you been using it? Are you making enough money with it to cover the $100 per month fee? I have been investing with the Freedom Rocks solution for about 4 months. The $100 per month fee is peanuts compared to the profits I have made and my clients have made in our accounts. I would be happy to share my results with you. I have just completed a study showing how the Freedom Rocks methodology would have performed over the past 10,000 hours (13.5 months) trading any of the various currency pair combinations. Feel free to send me an email and I will send both files to you for your review. Paul Upp The FreedomRocks system has been the best investment choice I ve ever made. I ll never get the returns I ve been getting with any other investment vehicle including Stocks amp; Real Estate. If you want to see real results I ve got them and I could put you on the phone with countless customers that have had phenomenal results using the system. It takes me about 15 minutes per week to manage it and its very simple and easy to understand. I would suggest that you start you Free Trial by going to http://www.wiseforexinvestor.com I ll be your personal coach to help you setup the system and answer any questions you might have so please feel free to call me or email me anytime. I look forward to speaking with you soon. I also have an excell spreadsheet showing FreedomRocks performance over the last 500 days.....It is absolutely amazing. Best Wishes, Rex White 503-922-1475 rexwhite@wiseforexinvestor.com I’ve been using the FreedomRocks system and have came across a lot of posts on various forums and wanted to share my personal experience. First of all the system takes the guesswork and emotion out of trading on the Forex market. It’s a proprietary system that does 95% of the work and takes a few minutes per day to manage. As we all know even experienced Forex traders can make big mistakes and most people end up loosing all of the money that they invest within the first couple of months. Unlike most forex programs FreedomRocks is not attempting to guess which way the market is going to move because quite frankly no one can predict that and that’s why the majority fail. Let me emphasize that this is a long term investment strategy and not a get rich quick program. It’s a very simple and easy system to understand and I’ve never seen any other program where someone with no prior trading experience could invest in the market and actually be profitable. The FreedomRocks system represents a complete paradigm shift from traditional Forex investment practices: - The automated system does the trading for you -No charts, no graphs and no more Guesswork -Spend only 20 minutes per week managing your account -Structures your trading: Buy Low/ Sell High - Allows you to collect daily interest on leveraged money -100% control over your money I believe that this is the best system for trading on the Forex but of course I don’t expect anyone to take my word. I would encourage anyone looking for a smart way to trade in the market to take advantage of the 15-Day free trial so they can experience for themselves how it works. For More information check out: http://www.yourforexinvestor.com * I’ve also created a worksheet to assist people in setting up their account using the system so if anyone be interested I would be more than happy to share it. Best Regards, Brandon Wells 877-773-5345 bjwells@yourforexinvestor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment