Saturday, March 24, 2007

How can i save an mt4 forex indicator created in notepad for it to function well in the metatrader platform.? -

1. You have to create a new file named my-indicator.mq4 and copy the code there. That s it. 2. Then on your PC open a folder with MetaTrader, go to Experts, Indicators. Copy the file with your indicator there. 3. Restart MT4. You ll find your indicator among Custom indicators in the platform menu. Good luck! I wouldn t know because I use an EA called quot;Forex Autopilotquot;. If you want an indicator script, then I suggest you use this one as it s made me a pretty penny for the 3 months I ve been using it. You can see a full review made up of real customer comments here: http://www.fxsystemscompared.com/rev_for... Hope this helps?

No comments:

Post a Comment