Monday, August 20, 2007

Where can i find real Forex Tracer reviews? -

I am looking for Forex Tracer Reviews from real people who bought this software and used it, not only the ones who are from the sellers and marketers of the Forex Tracer Automated Forex Trading Software. There s a review made up totally of customer comments here: http://www.fxsystemscompared.com/rev_for... Yeah, that s true. I was also looking for original and true reviews of Forex Tracer, but mostly are always the same scam and review of the sellers themselves. There are some reviews I found on blogs and money forums but unfortunately I forgot the exact link. Maybe in the search engines, but the search engines are also full of Forex Tracer Scam of the Resellers. Try the following one maybe you find something there. Tom, I m going to be upfront with you. Every link shown so far is from marketers. I am also a Forex Tracer marketer. I have used the software myself, and reviewed it on my site. I guarantee you it will almost be impossible to find a quot;real humanquot; review of it that isn t made by one of these marketers. But on the plus side, if you don t like the software you have sixty days to return it. It s a simple automated online process. I had someone get a refund the other day, I didn t even hear about it until yesterday, and he had bought the product a month ago. No questions asked. No hassle at all. I d appreciate you buying through my link if your going to take the plunge. I hope you can see I m being completely transparent with you. The only way is to use a wesite that allows you to submit your opinion on the system as well. I ve used several websites like this, but have found only 1 reliable, which is Forex top ten. I found this review site: http://www.allcbreviews.com/finance/auto... Looks like they did research on several trading software programs. Regards, B I would go with something else. I don t like the way Forex Tracer trades, its way too risky with the system it uses. There are better autopilots out there. Check out what I mean and read some peoples reviews over at...

No comments:

Post a Comment