Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Can anybody help me make a decision about whether I should join this Forex automoney? -

I came across this website and it looks promising and easy, especially the forexautomoney part. If there is anyone out there who joined this program, your insight would be helpful and greatly appreciated. You see, I got laid off two months ago and am trying to find some easy money making program where you don t have to ADVERTISE. Here is that site: http://www.moneyexpertreviews.com/online I ve been reading good reviews about it. The trial is cheap, so I ll probably test it. I would have to agree with the others who tell you to stay away from Forex trading as a home-based business. If you were laid off then this is tha last thing you should be looking at. Don t spend your money on a Forex trading system. I would suggest that you look for another job. Once you have a steady paycheck coming in you will be able to think more clearly about potential income opportunities. The website that you display the link to is a review site and the quot;reviewquot; is little more than a link to the website of the trading system in question. I did look at the trading system website and it shows only a 10-day track record which basically tells you basically nothing about the system. Forex is risky. Trade only with the money you can afford to lose. That said, automatic forex trading software can make money for you but only if you have some forex trading knowledge as well. You can t run the forex robots 24/7 and expect it to make money for you in your sleep. You need to make an informed decision. Check out this site, http://www.smart-forex-live.com/forex-ki... it offers a review of Forex Killer as well as gives you some insight on the market. Good luck in your venture!!! Stay away from Forex. It is a non-regulated market. If you don t lose money by yourself, the broker will quot;helpquot; you. Search for bucketing in the internet. I ve got to agree. Forex IS a risky game... but it s also VERY profitable, if you use the right tools and know the right people. Although I ve got no experience with this quot;Forex Automoneyquot;, I DO have experience (and profit) with quot;Forex Autopilotquot;, which is a forex system that lets you automate much of your trading. I was skeptical at first (especially with the aweful website) but after reading the review here: http://www.fxsystemscompared.com/rev_for... - I was all set to give it a try, and it s paying off very well for me. That site actually takes customer comments from all over the web and puts them all into an objective review so that you aren t getting some crappy quot;reviewquot; which just tries and sells you a product. There s also a nice article about Forex systems here: http://www.forexfromscratch.com/tutorial...

No comments:

Post a Comment