Thursday, August 16, 2007

I need help optimizing my forex tracer? -

Take profit, stop loss, and trailing stop. The default settings worked pretty well, but I have heard people complain about the stop loss being set too low. I just wanna protect my assets. This may work well for you once you ve got 5 or more years of trading experiance without forex tracer. No program like this works well without a knowledgable person setting the perameters..... each time its run. You re living in a dream world if you think this will really work. Yes, setting stop loss makes all the difference. This is where autopilot systems are not as simple as they make it to be. Experience is useful. You have to balance between profit and risk. For me the default was OK. But it may be a bit low as you say. I ve not used Forex Tracer that much as my friends are all not using Forex Tracer and I like to have constant sharing of info as the software itself doesn t tell you very much of what works well and what doesn t in the real world. They have some good settings for it at http://www.fxsystemscompared.com - I joined their newsletter and the quality of information they give is just *unreal*

No comments:

Post a Comment