Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Forex traders: Can you recommend a good firm for trading the minis? -

You know, nice platform, good charts, tight spreads, no problems to send the $ home. www.fxcm.com www.gftforex.com www.forex.com I am running a blog which you visit to get more info - http://the-forex-trading.blogspot.com Most people who trade Forex lose money. See this website: Wouldn t it be great to find a direct online broker that does it all, and really is quot;Directquot;, and has the most technologically advanced software on the market, and doesn t cost an arm and a leg like TradeStation? I finally found one. I use TerraNova and the RealTick platform. They are a subsidiary of Townsend Electronics, whom just recently digitized and electronified the Nasdaq exchange. I ve been using them about one year, and I m very pleased. Still haven t learned how to use all of the bells and whistles, and I really am an engineer. Anyway, check em out. I just checked quot;http://terranovaonline.com/quot; they only show one rate on their site (USD/CAD) with an 8 PIP spread. Most other FX companies are either 4 or 5 PIPS (on this currency). In other words very expensive. I m currently using FXCM. They re not the cheapest (or maybe not the best). Right now I like them because they re great for the new trader. There are many other firms out there also. I may switch once I ve learned what I need. Feel free to email me. I d recommend trading the spot market. FXCM is the best company I ve come across for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment