Friday, August 24, 2007

Can you buy and sell oil futures or index similar to forex? -

I trade in the forex market. What I like about is I can buy and sell any currency; therefore I can make money in a bull or bear market. I would like to know if it is possible for me to buy and sell crude oil etc in a similar way? Yes you can. Spot gold, silver and oil trades are executed in much the same way as foreign currency pairs are traded over the FOREXYARD platform, with transactions being made against the dollar, and as with currencies. Visit the below site to to create an account with FOREXYARD and Learn Step-by-Step How To Make Money with it: http://online-fx-trading.net :) Yes, all you need is a futures account and about $6,000 margin to trade oil futures. You can also trade the currency futures in this same acct, rather than trading the spot. The spread is about the same, but the leverage of the currency futures isn t as versatile. The liquidity of the mini euro, for example, is not very good. I ve had some bad fills trading the spot market, 20 and 30 pips away from my stop market entry, and once 52 pips thru my stop trading the reports. That won t ever happen in the futures markets where the liquidity is excellent in the major currencies (except where noted). Try Dubai international market. they do have similar trade and much better option trade methods but you need to have $50,0000 to open an account. it s very active up to last minutes You can easily automate your process. You can make hundreds of dollars a day, and not have to worry about loosing money :) Check it out http://forexcrusher.info sure; if you have the cash. Remember though, the more you win [in the bull arena], the more everything around you will cost!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment