Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Can u help me to earn profit from forex trading? -

Recently I opened a mini forex account with trader (USD 100) and while searching through net I found there are so many forex predictions are available by spending some money. Being a middle class person its not affordable to me. So if you have any such programs can u share the tips with me . If I make profit out of it then definitly I owe a profit share to you. my email : shetty_thilak@yahoo.com The other responses have hit dead on. I would not trust a signal service or prediction service. If they make claims of 70-100% accuracy, then they are better off trading with it themselves instead of sharing the secret with you for a small quot;middle-classquot; fee. It also sounds as if your question borders the topic of having someone else trade on your behalf then taking a share of the profits. If I understood that correctly, then it will help you or others in your position to look up a term called quot;managed accounts.quot; Seriously, you would do yourself a favor by putting your money in the bank (if it were to pay an interest). The transaction cost will eat up your $100 that you plan to quot;investquot;. I cannot believe that you really think that you will make money in forex trading with USD 100!! To make profits out of Forex prediction software, your SELL the software to MUGS ... Face it .. if ANY of the advertised software actually worked, plainly they could make more money trading on Forex (instead of wasting their time advertising amp; cashing cheques ..) Start learning Technical Analysis. It is generally seen that people make profits more in Forex using the Technical analysis than using them in trading stocks. using any software will require you to understand what it is doing. you should try to read up on the forex market and check the signals yourself. Ive been using this, and it does work! http://10-minute-forex-wealth-builder-re... Hi, I have a 26-page Forex trading report you can get for free. Just get it at the link provided below:

No comments:

Post a Comment