Friday, January 12, 2007

What is the best advisory give recommendations for FOREX? -

I am Elliott wave international member ,I think they are the best website provide technical analysis for forex and athor markets ,, may be you know better tell me please Learn the forex learning course at the left hand menu of the website ok? It is free amp; efective. http://www.forexincome.tk Hi there, Yes, Elliot waves are very powerful way for market analysis. But also I would reccomend you to study Bill Williams s books quot;Trading Chaosquot; , quot;New Trading Dimensionsquot; and quot;Trading Chaos IIquot; . There are many good systems amp; books about forex trading. But remember you need only one (or few) good amp; profitable system. If you ll be trying to implement many trading systems then you inevitably lose. If you are interesting about proffitable systems you may contact me and I inform you how to get it. No opinion + no memory + no greed + system + discipline + patience = success Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment