Sunday, January 14, 2007

Do I need a license to trade forex for others using my software hosted outside Singapore? ? -

I am planning to run an automated forex trading platform hosted on a server outside Singapore. Client s trading platform will be hosted on the server and trades will be executed on their behalf. Do I need a license and how do I obtain the license? If you are trading for others, you may need a license based on your countries rules about being an advisor sort of speak. You may want to contact some of your local officals You should be okay if the funds remain in your account. Many of the so-called quot;Auto Robotsquot; are simply dressed up scripts which alert you to indicators when they appear. They really are terribly oversold. If you still want one - there s a full rundown of the best Forex Robots on this site: http://www.fxsystemscompared.com Hope this helps?

No comments:

Post a Comment