Thursday, January 25, 2007

Is there any Forex Funnel Software available which is cheap and realiable? -

I m a newbie in this forex field and i would hope to learn more on this. But i m lazy to explore from the net so i m asking a favour from you guys for the software. If your to lazy to learn it yourself your probably to lazy to know if the software is going to work or not. I have been trading on the forex market for a while. I am embarrassed to say that I got my start trading on the forex market by buying a product from clickbank. That was the biggest mistake. I bought something similar to forex funnel software (it might of even been made by the same guy!) and I lost a lot of money. I guess that what I get for buying something for $100 and expecting it to make me tons of money everyday on auto pilot. It sounded good at the time but I found out the hard way it was junk. I had to do a lot of research to finally find something that works. The good news is that there is a lot of other quality systems to take advantage of that actually work. I suggest you stay away from any of these products that are sold on clickbank for forex. All they will do is make you lose money faster than you can believe. That is just my opinion......... Software for FX is either a scam or only useful to the already very experianced amp; successful trader. Hoping that you ll find some easy way quot;secretquot; to becoming rich via FX is serious problem you need to address. Your life will be filled with disapointments and failure if you try to achieve succcess through the quot;lazyquot; way. especially if your search is based upon unreasonable hope instead of good hard work and planning. Forex funnel software is really not the route to go. I ve had the pleasure or rather the pain of trying it before and I was really let down. It promises more than it could ever deliver and I would not be surprised if it took a few people into bankruptcy. It is really that bad, but that is just my opinion. I wouldn t trust it with my hard earned money would you? There s a full review of Forex Funnel here: http://www.fxsystemscompared.com/rev_for... There s also a free beginners guide to forex at this site: http://www.forexfromscratch.com The guide in that site is a 5 step blueprint which tells you exactly how to get into forex Hope this helps? I recommend you to learn FOREX trading and do not use automatic software without knowing what are you doing.. there is a lot of tunning you have to do to this software in order to make it work on the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment