Sunday, January 28, 2007

How much can i make from forex trading? -

if i opened a managed acount for the professionals to do it for me. with the amount of 25,000 to began with. If you open an account with a managed Forex service you will make about 75% of whatever they are capable of making for you. Personally, I would never entrust my hard earned money to someone that has no consequences if they lose it all. Remember there is very little current regulatory oversight on managed accounts and some have been found to be less than honest. There are conservative Forex investment strategies that you can utilize to manage your own account. You should at least try a couple of these with a free demo account and see if that might be a better option for you. I you were to earn 6% per month with a conservative Forex investment strategy, you would double your money every 12 months. the best part is that you have total control of your own money at all times. Be careful and best wishes. Paul Forex trading is a leveraged form of trading - you are controlling a large amount of money with a small amount, via options. You can go for a long options strategy or a short options strategy. The short strategy can cause you to lose many times your original investment. On the other hand, you can make many times your investment if you buy options and the currency swings in your favor. The risk level is VERY high. Most of my friends who have tried forex, including myself, lost significant amounts of money. make sure you educate yourself on the risks of playing with LEVERAGED financial instruments. Never go into this without knowledge, despite assurances of your broker. Your potential profits are unlimited. Your losses are limited to $25,000. Sounds like a good deal? Maybe not... In the 80 s, a good guy talked me into currency trading. I followed his advice and bet long on Mexican Pesos. I lost $2000. Then we tried a straddle, long on one currency, short on another. I lost $1500. I earned a MS degree from MIT s Sloan School of Management and I am not qualified to predict currency swings. If you cannot learn from the experience of others (most of us have to suffer our own pain), you might try a practice account, below. The commercials you see on TV are all scams. There is no easy way to make instant cash. It s a risk. If you are not educated int his area, it becomes a high risk. 1000000000000000 Well at least you have a managed account and you are not doing it on your own I have been investing for 40 years, have over 1 million in investments, and I still don t have enough knowledge or skill for forex, or enough trust to let someone else manage my money, especially in Forex. I don t know how long you have been invested, start adding up the fees and charges.

No comments:

Post a Comment