Saturday, January 27, 2007

Is online forex trading permitted in india? -

I want to know whether online forex trading is permitted in india. and what are the related laws or rules? In which firms we can trade ? International or only Indian firms. Forex Trading is absolutely allowed in India. There are no platforms that you are restricted to. The toughest choice you will have to make is whether or not to use a broker or save yourself the money and do it yourself. Doing it yourself can be very time consuming but there is a compnay that I know of that allows you to do it yourself and it only take 15-20 minutes per week to manage it. Check out http://wiseforexinvestor.com for more infromation about this company. They give you a free 15 day trial so that you can test it out and make sure it is what you are looking for. I have been using it for a while now and absolutely love it. I wouldn t trade any other way. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call or email. Rex White 503-922-1475 www.rexwhite@wiseforexinvestor.com it is permitted anywhere in the world - worldwide the best choice I came accross is http://4xgenie.com , it doesn t get better than than,free week - code is MSMS555, you can earn $$ in free week already! good luck Absolutely it is permitted. I have signed up numerous clients from India, and you can use brokers that are located in the U.S. If your new to currency trading there is only one way to trade, FreedomRocks. It is a one of a kind software that does 95% of the work. You can be a complete novice to trading and do very well with this system, I was. Best of all you can try it free for 15 days, check out www.simpl4xinvesting.com and see if you are as favarobly impressed as I was. Feel free to call me anytime. Best Regards Chris Thomas 1-541-255-2647 skype id: christhomas4 Well will you be breaking any law if the Forex company is registerd in USA, HK or any other countries ? For more Forex Resources check out @ http://www.geocities.com/lcming/ForexFor... Forex trading is definitely allowed in India. The only decision you face is what currencies to trade and where to host your trading. It sounds like you are fairly new to the Forex market and we all were at one time. I have done a lot of research into different brokers, systems, markers, etc... I have found two sites I would suggest are worthy of being passed on or recommended by me. The first would be http://www.babypips.com . This will give you excellent knowledge on the forex market. Second I highly recommend setting up an account with FreedomRocks. I stumbled upon them a short time ago and because of them my trades have been more profitable and my time spent on forex has been drastically reduced. Most people do not realize that without a system like FreedomRocks, the forex market will consume you. I see someone else saying what beats a free week trial with a system I am all to familiar with. Well I got news for you, 15 day free trial beats a week. What are you going to see in a week? Try FreedomRocks at http://www.yourforexinvestor.com I have a feeling you will love what you see during your trial. Brandon Wells 877-773-5345 http://www.yourforexinvestor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment