Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Ultimate Forex Training Package can i download it from somewhere? -

I was woundering if i can download the whole package (The Ultimate Forex Training Package) from some torrent or somehrere. Or may be just the book or just some of the CD s . Let me know what you know. murcata_bg@yahoo.com Well, I didn t know too much a couple of months ago when i started in forex, i used a software that actually do the trades for me, maybe you cannot find it in some torrent because it s a personal password, you have to download it directly from the site http://www.robot4trade.com you can do an effort and buy it, it worth the price, it cost me $99.00 dlls when it was in back-testing, i heard the price is going up because of the excellent results, i fully recommend it to you and anyone have a good day! Hi, You can download the best forex trading system here. I ve tried and now I m getting more pips daily. Fxmyth.com I Guarantee That The Video Below Will Change Everything You Have Heard, Seen Or Tried In Forex Automatic Robot Trading... Watch the video, look at the trading statements and good luck! Trade Forex Automatically from Home Less Than 10 Hours/Week amp; Make More Than The Average Full Time Employee! http://www.forexsoftwarereview.net

No comments:

Post a Comment