Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I need advices about starting a biz. and which one is best to invest into, forex or stocks? -

which one is less complicated and complex, forex or stocks. I really would like to have one, i m planning to start saving for my passive income. And what is the best biz to start with, i m only 23. I like videoke bars, books, music, and food. so i really don t know what i want to work with. or is it best to franchise? thanks If you are depending on a managed service, then it makes no difference. If you are doing it yourself, it depends on how aggressive you are or how much risk you can take. Forex to me is far more challenging and has a lot of avenue to make money but you can also lose especially if you are not familiar with the trade. Hi, If you re looking for a passive income, then perhaps stocks would be a better choice, since they pay out regular dividends. If you re looking into Forex investing, you will have to actively close out your position before you can get your profits, so I wouldn t personally consider that to be passive income, unless you re looking to earn from roll-overs (i.e.carry trades). Hi Celestial, I fully understand how confused you probably are about which way to go with your new business plans. I personally like forex trading, but it is very risky. I have to admit that I did get some help from a newsletter that I got for free from http://www.forex-trader-basics.us Good luck to you with everything! It s easier to make money in Stocks. Forex offers higher returns but higher risks as well. Some good advice here: http://www.estocktrades.info

No comments:

Post a Comment