Friday, September 28, 2007

Can i start forex with least $50 as a capital? -

dear friend, i would like to venture myself in forex world. Can u suggest me which forex platform/broker allows to open an account with minimmum $50. I have already tried some demo accounts, now I just wanna giva a try with real money. Well, first you should NOT be looking to be opening a Forex account with $50. You say you ve been trading a demo which is the right way to start, but one of the most important things when trading Forex is a properly funded account...ask any trader. My advise to you would be to educate yourself further and keep trading the demo until you can properly fund your account. $50 in an account will be blown up in now time and will probably only discourage you from trading...not the goal here. While your searching, another recomendation would be to check out FxRebates (www.FxRebates.com). They offer rebates on the commissions you pay while trading. The Broker s don t offer this in most cases. I know they work with about 10 brokers now and they could also help you choose a broker. Best of luck to you in your trading... Try www.oanda.com, I use it and you can make a forex transaction for as little as $1 worth of units. I don t know if there are account minimums with them, but I don t think so. Their spreads are good too, fixed 1.2 pips on EURUSD for instance. They have a good demo account to try their service too. I would personally start with more than 50 dollars though, probably 1000 would be better suited. The important thing to remember is not to over leverage your account. I usually stick to around 10% margin. The lowest oanda.com allows is 2% margin or 50x leverage. Good Luck. You may try marketiva.com try http://goldenbullpicks.com they have the link your looking for Good luck =/ most forex minimums are well within the $100 range. Try searching out online discount brokers such as Scottrade or Sharebuilder- Ameritrade has a $1,000 minimum so don t bother checking into that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment