Saturday, September 15, 2007

Can you help me find a FOREX software? -

Guys, I am very interested in entering Foreign exchange trading. I believe there is big time money in that. I am very keen to learn how FOREX trading is done and stuff. I believe there are companies which are selling software’s which act as GUIDES and tell you when to buy or sell a currency. I saw ads of such software producing companies on TV and was much impressed. thye were also giving free demos in near by cities, but I missed out...) Could you pls let me know how I can find a company which sells this kind of software along with other training stuff???? LOL, you don t need software, you need to spend a little of your precious time doing your own research on investopedia and other sites learning about that market and how it works. Most of those software presentations are scams - they use indicators that you can easily get from any basic trade station. Dude, there are no shortcuts to the marketplace, if there were then there would be no losers and only winners - an impossibility. After doing a little research on your own if you have questions, my door is open most of the time. I ve been trading FX for a couple of yrs. Hello. I trade forex with FX Universal. I find their software to be very useful and easy to understand. Their website is www.fxuniversal.com Also check out their Forex Signals software, which gives you alerts when to buy and when to sell a particular currency. Its called DashBoard FX. Hope that helps You can try Forex Signals @ http://www.geocities.com/lcming/Forexsig... Also : Forex Mentor @ http://www.geocities.com/lcming/ForexFor... http://www.geocities.com/lcming/ForexFor...

No comments:

Post a Comment