Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I have $ 10,000. Please help me. I want to invest in forex managed account. Is it a good idea? -

Hello, Finaly found someone who is also interested in mannaged forex accounts. My advice to you is yes yes! If you find a good one you ll earn lots of money. This is what I have done: http://my-robottrader.blogspot.com/ These are the results made by my moneymannager in one month and a half. It s going great because they are verry experienced in what they are doing. The support is also great if I ask them a question I almost immediatly get one back. I find that verry important, because I want to know what is happening to my money. Annyway About the acounts itselfs I can t give you good information... For this you have to contact my money mannager. If you want I ll bring you in direct contact with him.. Just send me a mail (adress on my blog) and I ll give you his Adress. . If you think that this amount is surplus and you are not worried about the loss, then you can start playing with forex options. Else, you can be wise by investing the amount partly in safe Mutual Funds/Bonds and partly in deposits. hello yes this is teh good idea to invest in forex with 10000 i m fund manager and i recommend u to invest in this busiiness and earn 50-75 percent of profit minimum on monthly basis 00923222923756 (hymarkets@hotmail.com) thanks no - without experience you will lose your shirt most likely ] you can get a play account for a while - try it for a year and see if you can make money - but don t invest anything unless you can afford to lose it all they are managing the account..if it is all your capital.NO....if 20% or less ,give it a try....... NO, it s a bad idea. FOREX is the fastest way for you to lose all your money. Better Put your money in Belarusian bank. You will get a 13% rate of interest with NO RISK AT ALL because all deposits are state insured. I have such account. Email me for more details about my account. ICQ: 375576529 Good luck! if you are interested in dealing with forex, check this site. i would suggest you register first and download a free e-book. do a wide research on the site itself. once you are registered, they can provide a personal account manager to help you understand the forex market and guide you on your first trading steps until you get familiar to the system. you can also have a live one-on-one help anytime you have a question in mind. best of all, you can start trading for as little as $100.00 which is incidentally a lot better than demo trading so that you will really feel the pros and cons of the market until you get the confidence. you can also set up limits or freeze the rate as you see it. to learn more, go to the site below to register. No.

No comments:

Post a Comment