Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I am interested in forex trading with ODLS as forex broker. Any comments about this broker.? -

I am interested in trading forex with www.odls.com as forex broker. Any comments about this broker. Can anyone suggest a better Forex broker. I haven t heard of major problems from them yet. I have been trading forex for about a year now, I have had my ups and downs, but I like it better than investing with stocks or options. What really helped me was the information I got from this company when I realized that I was loosing more and more money each day on the stock market, so I decided to try out forex trading. After the information I received from them, my perspective on the forex market changed. I gained confidence wth my trades and it helped me become a smart trader. http://intelipath.andreaskir.hop.clickba... I use Forex Yard and I m glad with it. You can read more about it and other brokers on http://www.forextopten.com/forex-broker.... try to check out this site below. they offer clients the following services: : ? Personal account management ? Live training, one-on-one help ? Rates, Limits and Stop-Loss ? No software download ? Instant Deposit with Credit Card ? Start trading in less than 5 minutes ? Margin trading with US$50 and up ? Freeze the Rate you see and trade Forex online ? No hidden costs ? Security and Safety ? Special Terms for frequent traders ? Live Real-Time streaming quotes ? Refer-a-Friend: special client s incentive program ? Full control with online access, hands-on moneys invested ? Full Transparency good luck. Have not heard about them. I would recommend to trade with forex-metal.com, one of the best brokers I ve traded with, nice customer support, MT4, 3 pip spreads on USD/EUR, good execution. I have not heard of them, but when dealing with a broker if they don t charge fees upfront, they will show trades whereby say they can trade with a 3 pip margin, they will trade for you with a 4 to 5 pip margin which means you earn a lot less in trades. I trade with a investment club that deals in three major areas of investment. Because it is a club there are no fees at all of any kind. If you are interested check out http:www.freewebs.com/mnthighinvest good luck in all your investments! Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment