Friday, September 14, 2007

Where can i find impartial avice on FOREX trading? -

I have found alot of information on wensites that are gearing up to sell you their products, but if anyone knows any useful information websites where i can find useful material on trading in general and in paticular the FOREX. Thanks Yeah forexfap turbo is a best resource were you all details and great platform to trade,where you can stop at loss and u can proceed at profits ,it is a automated Robot it will guide you clearly.Best Of Luck I sell a few forex products so I will of course put my link at the bottom of this answer, but I will also put in one that I believe is by far the best forex resource I have ever seen. The forex factory has a user forum that is amazing. They even have a members forum that cost a monthly fee, but the information is so valuable that I would have paid double the asking price. I hope this helps. If you are interested in going the automated trading route, for 24 hours profits check out this site You can find a lot of sites providing general info about what the forex market is all about. One of the most useful one which i find is www.babypips.com I trade Forex and recently started using the automatic robot system FAP Turbo.? I am surprised at how easy it has been and a big time saver.? I don t have to spend as much time making trades--like I used to.? If you want to take a look at my results follow my link.??? I am using MT4 with Fap Turbo which is forex robot that can trade automatically. Read my blog about Fap Turbo which has membership forum and it helps alot. I got like 3% return last 2 weeks. Great mentoring, tips there. I find the forum lt; http://www.trade2win.com/ gt; to be a great resource. You ll find the full story there for free, no need to pay anyone for quot;trainingquot; Plenty of warnings of the pitfalls too, it s very easy to loose all your money. Good trading! don t waste your time and money, professional money exchangers work millions of dollars professionally, You don t have a chance. Move on. i trade options...check out 888 options.com i think they have a forex training area too.. or download think or swim platform they have alot of instruction there too

No comments:

Post a Comment