Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What are good strategies to use in Forex trading? -

I would appreciate if you could share your own personal experiences with me.I am thinking of setting a forum for Forex traders to discuss and share their trading experiences with each other.If you are interested, please let me know so that i can include you in the forum. Technical analysis after combinig with fundamental announcement...Generally use a lagging as well as 1 leading indicator. Get more info at - http://the-forex-trading.blogspot.com http://www.forex-autocash.com/ Forex Autocash has never lose a Forex Trade In The last 8 years and 8 months! Just imagine results like this: Zero Loser in the last 8 years and 8 months..And still winning! An Astonishing 50,000% Profit! 597 Consecutive Profitable Trades! And The Best Part? It All Ha Report Abuse use the LIMIT ALL THE TIME ! I have been using the practice accounts in forex and have doubled my money. I use the charts and news along with watching MSNBC to monitor world news to determine trends. I also limit my trades to four currency pairs. I only trade US pairs. I plan to start trading live in the next two weeks. Thats a good idea. If you do set one up let me know l will be the first one to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment