Friday, September 14, 2007

How is Forex Brotherhood software ,is anyone using it personally? -

I have recently seen the promotion of Forex brotherhood.I am planning to invest in it,but scared is it worthwhile to invest in it.I mean do they live up to the hype and claims they are making? And how they are differnet from other automated Forex Trading softwares.Can anyone please advice .Thanks I never tested it myself because It s too expensive. For the price they charge you need to have a big account if you expect to make a profit at the end of the month. I read good reviews about them at http://www.forextopten.com/forex-brother... but I won t test them at this price. http://www.forex-autocash.com/ Forex Autocash has never lose a Forex Trade In The last 8 years and 8 months! Just imagine results like this: Zero Loser in the last 8 years and 8 months..And still winning! An Astonishing 50,000% Profit! 597 Consecutive Profitable Trades! And The Best Part? It All Ha Report Abuse For Details on daily forex trading please look into htis http://live-fx.blogspot.com/ Report Abuse Yes I have personally tested this software few days ago during it launch .And I will surely say I am thoroughly satisfied with it ,since it is like a community where you are meeting and interacting with Forex experts and people dealing on the same platform and gaining success.So you can reap huge benefits from the expertise and Experience of this people. Moreover Apart from its archives and videos on real-time, its 20 year Forex Trader advisor ensures of higher performance in trading currencies. And its Advisor Signalling core provides high accuracy and greater probability in terms of automated currency programs. This makes Forex Brotherhood reliable and competitive.. Although this software does not guarantee a perfect operation, it assures of a flawless and accurate information. I ve been an amateur Forex trader for about 3 years now. I ve used Forex Brotherhood, as well as several other forex systems (Forex Stealth, Forex Power, etc.). Some systems are very simple and not worth the money. For example Forex Stealth basically just tells you to use their quot;customquot; moving average indicator and that s it. Forex Brotherhood is more of a course and set of materials and I found it to be pretty good. They actually take you through how professional traders work. The trouble is that any course like this is only as good as the effort you put in. Whatever the hype it won t make you a millionaire overnight. That being said I think that a course like this can certainly show you the ropes and save you some time (and ultimately - money) if you re willing to put in the work. Send me an email if you d like any more details. I haven t looked to much into this program. From what I have seen it is an all inclusive course with daily teaching videos and webinars. It all depends on what you are looking for in a forex program. I have tried all the so called set it and forget it trading software out there and I can say that most of them are complete junk. I basically look for one thing when deciding on whether or not to try out a new forex system: Do they allow you to trade with their system on a demo account so you can see it in action. If the system is legit and they aren t trying to sell you junk then they should have no problem letting you test it out on a demo account for free. I have been burned by several automated software and some systems that there are floating around out there. I suggest you find a program that will allow you to test it before you put your hard earned money at risk. Hope that helps, Adam Forex Brotherhood aint a piece of software - it s a membership site which you can join. Essentially, for like $200 a month, you get access to a panel of highly experienced forex veterans who ve been trading for over 20 years. You can talk with them about trading on a private forum as well as attend some monthly quot;webinarsquot; (Internet conferences) with them. You also get a bunch of guides, books and videos to learn the best forex tips with on top of getting daily broadcasts and updates about the market amp; opportunities... You also get the quot;Forex Tracerquot; software with membership. FX Tracer is a pretty well respected system which does most of the trading for you. Although I ve not personally used FX Brotherhood, there s a cracking review here: http://www.fxsystemscompared.com/rev_for... There s also a review of Forex Tracer here: http://www.fxsystemscompared.com/rev_for... Hope this helps?

No comments:

Post a Comment