Friday, January 19, 2007

Would you tell me the best forex trading system and what is your experience with that system?.Does it work? -

I made many errors in my forex trading,losing thousands dollar and almost frustated.But i will not give up,except you suggest otherwise Depends on the trading strategy..The one which is very populer is break of support or resistance level..In that buy when resistance is broken or sell when support is brooken http://the-forex-trading.blogspot.com i found a site that actually pays you money for asking and answering questions all you need to do is sign up and start posting away they actually pay out, all u need is a paypal accont which is free and easy to set up and they will send you the money you earn from the posts you put up and answer.. now this wount get you rich but you can earn a few extra hundred a month.. not bad if your 16 or need a bit of cash go to http://www.mylot.com/?ref=helpapal... and try it now.. its free you wount be asked to pay for anything and it isent a scam, its basicly like answer yahoo except u get paid for it never pay for any sites if they claim you will make money thats simply a scam I use a program called FreedomRocks and it is absolutely awesome. FreedomRocks eliminates the guesswork. I manage a portfolio of $5,000 in no more than 30 minutes per week. I started a demo with the company, and after seeing a 34% return in a little less than a month I didn t wait a minute longer. My $5,000 has grown to $6,285.46 in about a week. The awesome thing about this program is I have no prior trading experience and I am turning significant gains. FreedomRocks is a very reputable company, it has joined hands with well known brokers, Global Trading System, Global Forex Trading, and One World Forex. You can go to www.simple4xinvesting.com to view a video or start a demo for yourself. I would love to help you or anyone setup the system so feel free to call me anytime. Best Regards Chris Thomas 541-554-8140 www.simple4xinvesting.com I am a very experienced options trader and FOREX just does not fit with me. I never could make money in FOREX. Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment