Saturday, January 13, 2007

How many candlesticks would comprise the beginning of an uptrend/downtrend in forex trading? -

I would appreciate the expertise and experience of professional traders I use two full candles on a 15 minute chart after a 5 / 8 cross with both moving averages showing a slope of over 45 degrees to give me a fairly good confirmation of a reversal. Hi, It depends on particular day s trend in forex market. You can visit http://stocks.advisorinternet.info for some useful tips and info related to your query. Good luck! Steve Nison s books are old but still the best. Get them at a library or used. He has some newer books, too. Candle sticks have some patterns that consist of ONE bar. But these are signals of a strong quot;maybequot;; they signal strength or weakness, not a trend. I don t trade on candles alone; I need confirmation from a moving average before I buy in (or short).

No comments:

Post a Comment