Tuesday, March 20, 2007

How can I get a good Forex Autopilot robot? -

quot; since i`ve discovered a Forexautopilot program life has been in the easy and fast lane for mequot; My advice is dont. I have been watching these Yahoo threads and am appalled by the amount of advertising that goes on here for these systems. (like the one above). Honestly if these systems worked they would be worth millions and hedge funds would buy them, nobody would be advertising them on Yahoo forums. That being said I trade my own software, however, I developed it myself and thus I know its strengths and weaknesses. If you really want to try unbiased systems try www.collective2.com. Atleast there nobody is trying to mislead you and you can see actual past results that are independently verified. The thing most people dont understand about these systems is that even if they are profitable, you still need to be at least comfortable trading so that you can manage your risk through drawdown periods where you lose money. All systems have them and you must understand how to best manage your risk around these landmines. This is actually what I tend to be doing for the past year with my software.

No comments:

Post a Comment